Sunday, October 21, 2012

Local Favorites: Larriland Farm


leaves and flours larriland farm

This year was the first time that I have ever gone apple picking! I have actually never gone fruit picking at all. I think in elementary school I might have picked some cotton at a local farm on a school trip, but this was a whole different experience. The whole place was so neat. We picked a few bags of apples, got a jug of cider, ate a bag of kettle corn, and I tried to feed a goat. I even saw a llama! The farm is less than an hour away and have all sorts of other crops to pick too. I can't wait to go back during berry season! My CSA was pretty cool, but it's way more interesting to pick my own fruit instead of having someone else do it for me.

leaves and flours larriland farm

No comments:

Post a Comment