Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crepes

leaves and flours vegan crepes

While crepes might not technically be baking, these still fall in the realm of sweet foods. I already told you how I feel about breakfast, so you can't blame me for sneaking this in. I have never had non-vegan crepes before, so I'm not sure how they compare. But these were so, so lovely and not at all difficult to make. I have never tried a recipe from vegan yum yum that I didn't like.
I made a berry compote by heating fresh strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries in a little agave for a few minutes. I placed a few tablespoons of this in the middle of the crepe, folded in thirds, and dusted them with powdered sugar.

leaves and flours vegan crepes

1 comment:

  1. i love vegan yum yum too! and those crepes do look like they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete